What is smallcase and anybody using their service?

what is smallcase and anybody using their service ?

Hey @amanmourya,

Check out this post to get an overview of what Smallcase is -

Hi,

smallcase is a long term investing platform in direct equities and ETF’s. Each smallcase is a basket of stocks curated based on a specific theme / model / sector. You can choose any smallcase in which you are confident and positive on for the long term investments.

Our total user base as of now is over 2 Lakh users across Zerodha.

• When you buy a smallcase, the index value is set to 100 for easy tracking, so that you don’t have to monitor individual stocks.
  • And every smallcase is reviewed & updated on a periodic basis (mostly quarterly) to ensure the stocks & weight continue to reflect the underlying idea/theme/model of the smallcase
  • You can also start SIP with your already invested smallcase. Its a more of investing more in a smallcase regularly.

Happy investing :slight_smile:

can you give me link where I can understand it, in app there are so much option and I can’t understand it
Just a training or education video
thanks

Smallcase has a channel in youtube by the same name, you may go there and learn about it.

Hi there,

Here is the link for,

Hi,

Suppose I purchase a smallcase through SIP. Later if I wish to make the smallcase SIP into a ONE TIME INVESTMENT is it Possible?