When does the further fund offer (FFO) of Bharat 22 ETF open and how do I apply for it?

I heard that the second tranche of Bharat 22 ETF is set to open for subscription. Can someone let me know the schedule and other details.

The further fund offer (FFO) of the Bharat 22 ETF opens on 20 June and closes on 22 June. A discount of 2.5% will be applicable to all investors. The govt plans to raise Rs.8400 cr from the issue. it has raised Rs.14,500 cr from the NFO in November 2017. This FFO is part of the govt’s plan to raise Rs.80,000 crore in the current FY to meet its disinvestment target.

The ETF tracks the S&P BSE Bharat 22 index. Here are the constituents of the index* and weightages.

Company name Weightage
Larsen & Toubro Ltd 16.49%
ITC Ltd 15.26%
Power Grid Corp of India Ltd 7.85%
State Bank of India 7.76%
Axis Bank Ltd 7.53%
NTPC Ltd 6.98%
Indian Oil Corp Ltd 5.56%
Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd 5.00%
Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd 4.98%
National Aluminium Co Ltd 4.63%
Gail India Ltd 3.76%
Bharat Electronics Ltd 3.61%
Coal India Ltd 3.20%
Engineers India Ltd 1.47%
Rural Electrification Corp Ltd 1.27%
Bank of Baroda 1.20%
NHPC Ltd 1.14%
Power Finance Corp Ltd 0.97%
NBCC (India) Ltd 0.64%
NLC India Ltd 0.26%
SJVN Ltd 0.22%
Indian Bank 0.22%
Sectoral weightages
Sector Weightage
— —
Industrials 22.60%
Finance 20.30%
Utilities 20%
Energy 17.50%
FMCG 15.20%
Basic Materials 4.40%

FFO schedule
Issue open - June 20
Issue close - June 22
Issue size - 6000 cr with a greenshoe option.
The dates for basis of allotment, credit to demat and for refunds are awaited.

How to apply for the FFO?
We will open up the order collection window here.

How will the discount be calculated?

Whether it can be tracked like other stocks ? I tried to find it in Market Watch, But could not see. If any one give more info, that would be helpful

It’s an ETF, so yes, you can trade and track it just like a stock. The symbol of the ETF was “BHARATIWIN” which was later renamed as “ICICIB22”, that’s the reason why you weren’t able to find it.

3 Likes

What is the charge for ETF transaction

The brokerage is the same as buying and selling stocks.

bharat 22 ETF is not performing. Fund manager is not good. Suggested to avoid.

when will the Bharat ETF allotment happen. Liquidity blocked for more than a week now and no updates at all. Neither we can see any status on zerodha. Please help

You will receive an email from the AMC (ICICI PruP when the unites are credited to your demat.

Hi all… It’s been almost a month since my investment, but I’ve not received any mail from the AMC. Kite shows it as discrepant fund so I need to add details manually.