When will Zerodha start NCDEX trading?

When will Zerodha start NCDEX trading? i want to know.

Postponed for a bit, especially with incident of castor on NCDEX.

Any updates on adding NCDEX

Any particular reason fr liking NCDEX? Wht is missing in MCX compared to NCDEX?

Agri commodities…

When are you planing to add NCDEX??

Hi Nithin, It would be great if you can finally allow NCDEX trading on Zerodha. It would make life of a trader easy as we don’t have to juggle between multiple platforms. If liquidity was the concern than you won’t be allowing the stock options too. As a hedge you can allow only Normal trades to be placed, so clients having sufficient margin only will be able to place trades. I hope you will take a call on the considering the larger trading community. Thank a lot

1 Like

@akshay12489 we have given up our NCDEX membership. So no plans to offer. Stock options are illiquid, but there is an underlying which trades on the exchange unlike with agri commodities. Extremely tough to manage the risk currently on these.

1 Like

sir please add ncdex segment for agri commodities its future is bright

1 Like

Hello Nithin Brother,

As requested by everybody, I would also place my request to you to allow NCDEX. We love zerodha platform, it very fast and very intuitive.

The only concern we have is, we are forced to juggle between other stock brokers for NCDEX. Kindly consider my request and we are waiting for your positive decision to add NCDEX to Zerodha.

Thanks
Saravana Kumar S S