Where to find the price band limits for next day

Money control is a great app which shows a lot of information on a stock along with the price bands of the stock. I have not found any other app which does that.

But I would like to know the price band limits of a stock before the market opens. Is there any app that provides the price band limits of the last, current and next trading day?

i am not sure about any app but bse & nse circular and notices section do provide change in circuit filter information every trading day evening and also periodic information as and when some shares are schedule to be shifted from present group to other group.

Stocks are categorized in different category by exchange as per their performance and market cap. And exchange provide circuit filter information on regular basis. Also upper limit and lower limit of stock depends upon the previous day closing price.

Let’s assume a stock XYZ close price is 500 and it’s circuit limit is 10%, then lower and upper circuit will be at 450 and 550 respectively.

There is one exception to above rule, please read this for more details.

Thanks for the explanation. But the information on Price band limits is available on multiple sources. And I understand the concept of Price band limits.

But every time I want to know the price band limit of a stock on the next trading day, I’m having to calculate it. So I’m looking for a source where I can simply find the Price band limits without much effort.

NSE updates a days limit prices around after 8 AM on that day I think

If you want to know one day before, you need to calculate and round up to 0.05 downwards

For that you should know stock’s circuit limits , check in NSE -> Products -> Equities, one file is there

1 Like

Hey @Gangula

You can find the price bands on the NSE or BSE website itself. Just enter the scrip in the quote search box.

1 Like