Why Ashwini Gujral runs PMS and workshops (50k + gst) if he is earning 10L per day?

I think Zerodha is neither obliged nor allowed to disclose or confirm anyone’s trading ledger

1 Like

Not its not legally allowed to do that.

The post was intended for @nithin to take action internally.

Its one thing to post Z Charts , but totally different to post edited legders on internet and scamming people using Z ledgers.

Z should take strict action even though he is a Z client.

Today is one of the funniest day for him

1. around 9.25/9.30 in the morning he gave sell call in bank nifty ( and BN went up ) :smile:
  2. around 10.00 in the morning he came again in cnbc and told that his sell call failed and gave long call ( and BN went down ) :smile:
  3. didnt follow cnbc till 2.30pm
  4. now he gave strong buy call in BN

for making money in intraday , we should just do the opposite of whatever call he gives :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Anna around 1 pm he gave sell call in bank nifty when future was around 27430 . He said it is expiry today so market should collapse. And rest is history.

2 Likes

He forgot to add decimal points while editing HTML code

@siva I believe Zerodha use decimal data type for PnL.

his strong buy brat call on bank nifty :grinning::pray:

1 Like

Even if we assume that he’s manipulating the daily postion tab of zerodha, how does he do that with the yearly statements?Surely that’s not so easy to Photoshop?

@sandrocottos

Do you mean the yearly statements in EXCEL given by Zerodha?

I think Ashwani has posted his trading ledger PDF many times

Screenshots i can say can be fudged, what about PDF?

if he is using PDF editor and all, then its really more pathetic than illegal, after being in markets for 10-15 years if one has to resort to that level for getting followers

Though no one can authenticate the validity of daily screen shots he posts. But his PDF statement seem to be legit to me.

Those are in the pdf format IIRC. One can verify from his twitter account. What I do feel is that he trades from a prop account so the position size/qty itself is humongous like a few 100 lotsin nifty/BNF as was revealed many times. Like most consistently profitable traders he perhaps makes around 15 20 points avg on a trade but that is enough owing to the position size. However one cannot call him a total con artist nor do I deny his overly arrogant and ultra marketing large than life persona which is borderline suspicious. Also no trader making such amounts would waste time in coaching but rather open multiple accounts and simply multiply his wealth.

@sandrocottos

The whole point is that he has deliberately edited the screenshots and lied to people with the intent to scam them. This part is clear from the video.

Why are people defending him even after many many proofs given by people on youtube. I do not understand why support such scammers.

If he was are a real trader , he would not have the time to go on cnbc or train people.

if people pay money to him for calls/training even after all these proofs, they deserve to be scammed.

I just hope someone takes him to court for fraud.

Nothing is proved man -

1. That red band at bottom - Some people have told sometime that bug happens

2. That decimal points , 2 zeroes after decimal is also something which happens - Noted by one person in comments of same Youtube video

Again I am not supporting him, I also think its pity to see someone who enjoys such big profits, to act like a beggar when it comes to garnering paid followers

@Newbie420

Then, in that case. There is no proof that he is actually making any money.

The fact is screenshots/ledgers/PDF can be edited.

Only way to be sure is post a hardcopy of his ITR or an Audit report by CA.

The question is:

If Ashivini Gujawarl or any ‘professional’ for that matter is earning crores from stock market, why is he sharing his knowledge or secrets with public? I have never seen Coka Cola or Pepsi sharing their chemical formulas with small companies & asking royalty for that or even roadside vyapari sharing his business secrets with common man & asking course fees.

Almost all stock market classes or advisory services are BIG scams across globe. As long as cash rich novice traders, investors exists, these people will continue to suck money out of their pockets & become millionaires themselves. SEBI should act upon such people instead of imposing hefty restrictions on retail trader.

BTW if Ashivini G is making 10lac per day, by applying Power of Compounding, he should be seen in top ten richest Indians in next 5-10 years.

Social Media is being used by scammers to create paid reviews.
You can easily interpret what do we mean by ‘Digital marketing Companies’?

mote ko pura nanga kar diya

1 Like

I have a doubt why is breakdown bar for Ibulhsfin showing negative (-800) while my trade is in positive.
it might have happened with Ashwini Gujral too… otherwise He is a fraud no doubt