Will Kite allow participation in buyback?

Hi!

Can someone please help me understand how to participate in the buyback process?
Regards
p.s.
I never see to get anything over post.

Just login into q.zerodha.com
underQ->portfolio->Buyback

Please make sure to have not sold the stock until then to be eligible for the buybacks.

Once the buy back orders are placed, they can’t be modified.

Thanks Bhavesh for taking the time to help me out. You are a star.

Hi

Any idea when the buyback window opens?

I am getting the following message on the buyback window. I want to tender shares of Balrampur Chini but it is not coming up. Is it necessary to have held the shares for some time to participate in a buyback?

Order acceptance for buybacks of Wipro & Infy will close on 11th & 12th respectively. Orders will be placed on the Exchange platform on these dates. Please make sure to have not sold the stock until then to be eligible for the buybacks.

Once the buy back orders are placed, they can’t be modified.

The buyback window on Q won’t be open for all buybacks but rather only for large issues. In your case, you will have to fill/sign the tender form and email it to [email protected].

Hi. Pardon my ignorance but can you help me with the process. Where do I find or sign the tender form?

The buyback was just approved on February 21st. Balrampur Chini has fixed March 6th as the record date for the buyback. That means to participate in the buyback, you need to hold the shares in your demat as of March 6th. Once you receive the tender form (no specific date as such) all you have to do is to email it to us. Check this circular for more.

Hi! I mentioned in my post that I haven’t received the form. Can’t Zerodha help as a broker to facilitate the transaction? Isn’t there something we could do online. Customer support is telling me they are going to raise a ticket.

The buyback hasn’t even begun yet! You will receive the tender form on your email once it does.

Hi, I have a question regarding JBChem buyback. I am eligible for buyback and received intimation from the registrar for the same. Few days back I have check notification in my Q -> Portfolio -> Buyback about the same that Buyback will open on 10th October 2018. Now Today I logged in to submit for buyback but I don’t see Buyback option in Q.
I am familiar with Buyback request in Q ( I had successfully applied for TCS through Q).

Has anyone faced the same issue? If this option is not available then what is the process to apply for buyback?

Any answer will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Just create a ticket here https://support.zerodha.com/ with the details of the shares you wish to tender.

Thanks Bhuvanesh. Created ticket as suggested.