Zerodha is offering so many features. What is in your wishlist, that is not being offered yet?

Zerodha is offering so many features. What is in your wishlist, that is not being offered yet?
I will edit and add in this post, from your answers.

AastroGuru

• Good Till Date and Good Until Canceled orders
  • IPO segment
  • Customized colors in Z5 web platform (user can set various colors as per his wish), atleast for background and Market Watch Ticker colors.
  • No brokerage for NIFTYBEES (ETFs)
  • Separate P/L statement in Q, one excluding open positions and other showing only open positions in the indicated Date Range.
  • Cover Order modification of stop loss value in regular html web platform (NOW like interface)
  • Holdings and Carry Over Positions not getting displayed in web plaform (NOW like interface)
  • F&O risk graphs in PI. Profit-Loss Vs the underlying
  • Enable placing new Intraday orders MIS, BO, CO during 3:10 to 3:20 pm
  • CO and BO for stock options
  • Bracket Order facility similar to Cover Order, without being executed into multiple trades. Hence brokerage charges flat 20 rupees.
  • Zerodha chat, where members can freely discuss the days events, strategies and share their knowledge through direct chatting

Arunkumar

• Web version for NEST trader charts.
  • Span calculator should be available on weekends
  • Zerodha Pi

karunakumari

• Resolution of ZT disconnection issues
  • Bracket Orders functionality to work even after log off
  • Errorfree statement generation in BackOffice

loke4300

• Greeks information on display
  • IV for stocks

Nitesh Sharma

• Entry in bracket orders through SL-L or SL-M orders.

varesh.et

• Exhaustive stock screening facilities for both intraday as well as EOD based. The screeners should be on indicator, patterns and candlestick format one
  • Good tool for option trading, like chg oi/ total oi, Max pain calculations etc.

Pradeepkumar Kr

• Bracket orders for carried positions

KARAN

• Multiple Price Ladder
  • More number of charts around 10-15 not only 5
  • Volume Weighted Average Price VWAP on charts
  • Fibonacci retracement with 50% line and extensions on charts (erasing of few lines should be possible)
  • Save the TRENDLINES on the charts so that we do not have to draw them again whenever we open a chart, For example TRADESTATION trendlines (they have a lot of features on trendlines which are missing in indian softwares)

Aftab Sajjad Khan

• Sell Today Buy Tomorrow
  • Resolution of ​ZT disconnection issues 
  • Convertable Bracket orders (BO to NRML/CNC conversions before EOD)
  • Bug Fix of latest Version

vivek

• Paper money or Virtual trading for demo practice (along with quant analysis)
  • Quant to analyse those demo trades

• Trading contests can be held. fxopen does this kind of thing. Also interviews with those winners would also be gr8.

• Giving other virtual pi clients(not taking part in any contests) to follow the winners in real time, th popular concept ofmirror trading

• PAMM accounts for winners(perhaps regulatory bodies wont allow this)

mknits

• Stock screener.
  • Mobile trading app for all platforms.
  • Instant SMS alerts for all transactions (with a nominal fee, perhaps).
  • Instant SMS when a particular stock's value goes up or down a trigger price.

Tushar Chaudhari

• Bracket Orders can be placed in the after Hours and also for Commodities
  • Zerodha Chat - through Mobile App 
20 Likes
  1. Web version for NEST trader charts.

2. Span calculator should be available on weekends

3. Need to get Zerodha Pi asap

6 Likes

instead of focussing on new things, they can improve the existing features. for example, i get frequent error in ZT saying ‘Disconnected from NEST trader’, inspite of 4 MBPS of speed. there is no way they are able to help me on this front.

Secondly, bracket orders works only when u r logged into ZT. what if ur internet disconnects or power goes off or something like that happens?

Third, Q (BO2) shows different statements when compared to the older BO. On writing to them, they tell me that this is the beta version. I did a wrong tax filing this year because of this error.

4 Likes

Bracket orders for carried positions also

1 Like

Being an option trader, i would want greeks information to be display.

Want IV data for stocks.

4 Likes

I would love to see exhaustive stock screening facilities for both intraday as well as EOD based. The screeners should be on indicator, patterns and candlestick format one.

Also there should be good tool for option trading, like chg oi/ total oi, Max pain calculations etc.

3 Likes

i would like to see MULTIPLE PRICE LADDER (it was mentioned in zerodha trading manual but not present in the software)…

MORE NUMBER OF CHARTS should open not just 5 … they should be around 10-15…

• STBT
  • ​ZT disconnection issues 
  • Convertable Bracket orders
  • Bug Fix of latest Version 

now that pi is almost on the verge of a stable release

pi papermoney- for a full fledged comprehensive demo practise

& quant to analyse those demo trades too- maybe am asking for too much

UPDATE:and now that virtual-pi is also about to be released soon, trading contests can be held. fxopen does this kind of thing. just like crowd.in, the winner gets rewarded real money. (am sure, that free of emotions, the demo traders will rake in atleast triple digit returns month after month- the crowd experiment has already shown that)

also interviews with those winners would also be gr8.and maybe giving other virtual pi clients(not taking part in any contests) to follow the winners in real time, th popular concept of mirror trading

and maybe PAMM accounts for winners(perhaps regulatory bodies wont allow this)

1 Like

SL-M ,SL-L to Be Mandatory Added to Bracket orders , My Orders are Going Haywire Because of there Absence Have already Wrote Abt This to Nithin.

2 Likes

I would like Zerodha to add the following features:

1. Stock screener.

2. Mobile trading app for all platforms.

3. Instant SMS alerts for all transactions (with a nominal fee, perhaps).

4. Instant SMS when a particular stock’s value goes up or down a trigger price.

4 Likes
  1. Bracket Orders can be placed in the after Hours and also for Commodities

2. Zerodha Chat - through Mobile App

SL-M ,SL-L to Be Mandatory Added to Bracket orders ,

1 Like

like in PI if any chart analysis code ( like apis supported by tradingview.com) is embedded in kite, it will be useful for everyone so that we don’t need to stick to pc always and also we

Would like to have SL-M entry in Bracket order.

2 Likes

A PRESICE LIST OF TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED IN DEMO WHEN I OPEN AN ACCOUNT.
BSE TRADING IN KITE

1. complete all modules & chapters on varsity .

2. on-call support varsity education help-desk , just like dialntrade or customer care … for people who need immediate expert advise.

My call

• Stale or missing data after office hours. Specially on weekend. No way a working guy can check how stocks performed for the day. Need to visit other sites for data.
  • Once cart is created, cant change the timeline
  • No way we can get losers/gainers of day
  • No way to segregate stocks based on sector
  • No way we can know which watch is opened
  • Every time to open watch we need to browse saved file (watch must be saved and a dropdown should do the trick)
  • Don’t know which stocks on market are trading with high volumes

I only have F&O segment activated.

PI does not allow you to view NSE,BSE stock charts if you don’t have demat activated.

This doesn’t make sense. How are we supposed to make a trade if we cant see the underlying data.

TRAILING stoploss for Cover order

1 Like