Zerodha is providing 3.5 years of 1,3,5,10,15,30 minutes data

so is there a way i can jump to a specific date of intraday chart rather than surfing till time eternal to reach the date of my choice?

can @NithinKamath provide a left button like the right one to go back as far as possible backwards…??

Can you try range selector, under display menu-> Chart preferences → range selector, though this may not be the exact one you are looking for but it address your request to an extent.

as per you suggestion, i tried… but there is no way to expand the range selector itself… :frowning:

so this way of reaching a specific date does not suffice…

also, i tried using 5 and 10 minute chart… so i can reach date of my choice faster and then change the interval to 1 minute… but no luck there too… as 1m takes me to latest tick…

Open day chart, zoom in for more data, adjust range for your required period, now change timeframe to 1 min or 5 mins as per your need.

i will exactly tell you the date for which i want to see the 1m chart… it is 2/2/18… for maruti…

i

changed to 1D as time interval
zoom in to max level to 2/2/18…
range selector is already narrowed, i do not need to narrow the range…
as soon as I change to 1m, it takes me to 21/8/18 1m tick…

what to do?
is the method you suggested working for you?

You are right, this may not be the right way, anyhow will try to give this option in next update for charts.

oh… sorry did not know that you are part of zerodha team… please look into it and try to make this possible…:slight_smile: