Zerodha learning. (LearnApp) reviews

Hi folks
I’m a new options trader looking for opportunities to learn new strategies and ideas in options trading.
I started this six months back and now I’m looking to learn neutral strategies well.
Has anyone tried LearnApp? It has a subscription of Rs 1500 and hence I’m looking for reviews before I subscribe.

Thanks
Arvind

1 Like

1500 is a reasonable amount for 3 months. Covers a wide variety of topics on the Financial Markets and its Mechanism.

Regarding the options trading you wanted to learn, it will be the same industry standard strategies you will find elsewhere for free.

But, when you pay 1500, you might value it more than the same content when you get for free.

Just a reminder, doing options trading with industry standard strategies will a require a reasonable capital outlay of 1 L or more. 1,500 you pay as learning fees, is not a shortcut to success without sufficient trading funds.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

You said “doing options trading with industry standard strategies will a require a reasonable capital outlay of 1 L or more”

Are you aware of any books or anyone teaching out of box ideas and tricks? Any pointers towards a new thought process is sufficient for me to start thinking in similar lines.

If you are a beginner/amateur it’s excellent.
If you only have a little knowledge of markets and want to go deeper then its totally worth it.

2 Likes