Zerodha Tax PnL Reports

Hi @nithin and @siva

I m sorry to point out that your move to move from back office Q to Console is creating a lots of confusion. The latest is regarding tax PnL report. Both is showing different profit and turnover for atleast short term EQ trades. Profit is varying from 38000 to 96000 and turnover varying from 50 lacs to 66 lacs. Infact report from console is not showing the short term turnover saperately as like intraday turnover. I have to sum all the selling values to get this.

However, few information which are available in the console report are showing Nil in the Q report like other Cr and dr, open option position. Besides, there is one short term trade in the console report which hasn’t been captured by q report.

Plz clarify which report is to believed.

@siva , atleast give me latest rates of STT on different products so that i can cross check the turnover by myself. googling is giving older to future rates.

Can check STT and other charges here, also can create ticket for other queries of yours here and message me ticket number, I will get it checked.

Hi @siva

#20180920985331 – Difference in Q Report and Console Report

Above is the query ticket. Kindly do the needful.

Dear Mr @siva @nithin

Today I got the report by email. I must say it was wonderful to see the sad state of affairs at Zerodha. I mean the report was full of errors and the situation is more confusing than ever. Why you show and promise such a high ground like tax pnl when you cant provide an accurate one. atleast, one will be prepared to pay those greedy CAs more than the profit itself.

Will anybody talk to me.

@Nakul can u check

Hi @Pk308,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you the correct reports along with your account reconciliation statement. There were some issues in the Q and Console tax P&L’s which we are working on. We will have error proof reports soon.