1 share purchased turn 100 share due to split & bonus!

Alstone Textiles (India) Ltd
only bse listed , settlement T plus 1 , group T2T ! last date to deal WITH SPLIT WITH BONUS 13 December …at one time , the company was declared SHELL COMPANY by BSE .

The company’s Board of Directors has fixed record date to determine the eligibility of the shareholders for the purpose of 9:1 bonus shares and 1:10 stock split.

I think you will get 90 shares and not 100 for every 1 share held. The bonus and stock split ratio is as above.

You get 9 shares for every 1 share held.
With stock split, you get 9 x 10 = 90 shares.

10 :1 split means 1 share will be 10 share due to split …on this 10 share 90 share bonus due to 9:1 bonus .
MY QUERY is …as the script is in T PLUS 1 group ( not t plus 2) with record date as 14 December , what will be last date to buy cum split cum bonus ? will it be 13 December or 12 December ?
please guide @ShubhS9

The process remains the same. You can buy the stock any day before the ex-date and you will be eligible to receive the corporate action benefits.

1 Like

IF 14 December is record date what will be ex date ? 13 December or 14 December in T PLUS 1 settlement shares like ALSTONE textiles .

For most of the corporate action cases I’ve come across for stocks in T+1 settlement, the ex-date and record date are on the same date. Take the rights issue of Compuage Infocom for example: Everything You Need to Know About the Compuage Infocom Ltd Rights Issue

1 Like

Beware of this stock.

There are tips being circulated about this stock on YouTube.

Disc : do your own due diligence. Not a sell reco

1 Like

This is what i call Magic Stock. From 15 rupees to 315.45 today. People in queque to buy. No sellers.
Now this one share will become 100 share. This is magic of stock market.
This share never went down only up.
@GB26

3 Likes

So this is what people say pump and dump stock. Now they are sending it to higher so they can sell!

1 Like

This is a new stock, let’s see where it will be after 1 year :grin:

1 Like

no waiting for one year. this stock is take money and run type of stock.

1 Like

Yes, in most of the cases like these, the faster it goes up, the faster it will come down. No sellers now, no buyers after some time.

Greed in itself may not do much harm, but blind quick greed will give big losses :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

listed in year 2015 as per annual report …was declared SHELL COMPANY in 2017 by BSE…

2 Likes

Then I have nothing to add :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Since it is in ESM 2 with last trade day as 07 July , when will next trade and will it in normal trading or call auction ? @ShubhS9 please guide

Hi @aniln , the stock will be traded once a week, on the first trading day of the week, in the periodic call auction category. More information can be found here: Surveillance measure on scrips - July 2023

1 Like