2019 market & investment outlook reports from all the major investment banks and assset managers

Here’s a Drive link with 2019 investment and market outlook reports from all the major investment houses, banks, asset managers and other financial services firms.

Some select highlights:

BAML GDP forecast

Black rates and growth forecast

We see the process of tighter financial conditions pushing yields up (and valuations down) set to ease in 2019. Why? U.S. rates are en route to neutral — the level at which monetary policy neither stimulates nor restricts growth. Our analysis pegs the current U.S. neutral rate at around 3.5%, a little above its long-term trend. See the blue line in the Getting to neutral chart. Yet uncertainty abounds over where neutral lies in the long run (gray line): Our estimate sits in the middle of the 2.5% to 3.5% range identified by the Fed.

Hunt for yield - Franklin Templeton

Overall, we think it’s important to recognize that the state of the world that investors have become accustomed to for the last decade is not going to continue indefinitely. - — Michael Hasenstab

India is still expensive on a relative basis - HDFC

NIFTY PE: 19.44 vs. BRIC PE average of 13.4

Significant dispersion in regional equity valuations - Investec

Risk hotspots - State Street

Global credit cycles - T. Rowe Price

6 Likes

Good job!

1 Like

This is great analysis. Thank you for sharing it on forum. Comparing with my analysis which are not so comprehensive I see that there is an alignment. The only graph that concerns me is net profit margins. It seems that they are about to reach the peak and revert or maybe not?