2024 Features that Zerodha is Working On

@Pai @mohitmehra

Don’t know why but on kite application cancelled order notification came twice on my side always.

All other price alert, buy and sell works normal.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Thanks

It happens with order cancellations, and we have been looking for a possible solution.

Hopefully users will be able to add multiple stocks on their watchlist in one go. It’ll make the platform perfect for me! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

But on iOS order cancellation notification only come once.

1 Like

The far OTM restriction was lifted yesterday. However it is reinstalled today. Any reason why?

Answered here:

@ShubhS9 @Arockiya_Raja @Meher_Smaran By any chance is it possible to implement Mathematica charts in TradingView or ChartIQ in kite itself??
Eg. In TradingView you can see a chart for CNXIT/NIFTY50 can the same be done in Kite?

What about single wallet & Trade from charts?
When will these features are coming?
@Pai

1 Like

We are internally testing a single ledger for Equity and Commodities, we will start migrating users by April this year.

Trade from charts is available in ChartIQ, we plan to make this available for Tradingview charts too soon, I cannot provide a date for this right now.

1 Like

Once done, will we be able to use margin from pledged holdings to trade commodities ?

Yes, you will be able to do this.

1 Like

Good evening…
@MohammedFaisal
Any plans to allow buy hedges first in basket orders sir ji?

1 Like

Hi @Hardeep,

Currently, the way our OMS works, all orders are validated individually and its not possible to allow buy hedges first if the second order is a sell in another strike. However, we plan to accomodate this sometime in the future.

You can also add Available balance option in order placement window , so trader will get one stop view of required margin , available margin and charges for that order in a single visuals !

1 Like

This is already in place in the COIN app.
You will need to create an e-madate for auto sip debit transfers

@MohammedFaisal @ShubhS9

What happened to the Kite terminal UI?
Why is everything so small suddenly in this update

:unamused: :unamused:

People are highly accustomed to a particular UI, the muscle memory takes control while trading, moving and switching between tabs
I’m unsure why this wasn’t thought about before pushing something like this to Prod

You can increase zoom size and check once.

I did, but it looks odd

We’ve optimized the gaps between different options to make better use of the available space for the actual content. We’re planning for some significant updates to the layout, and these minor tweaks are part of that process. The menus are still in their usual places; there are no changes in that.