75% of all Yes Bank shares held will be blocked for 3 years

I called the no, +918047181888
It asking my phone code and I typed and it will say wait and some music again wait and music

@lingam9810 Pease DM your client id, we’ll get it checked.

Hi my client ID DP2604

@lingam9810 We request you not to share your account details like client ID on a public forum.

Why Zerodha , U say 75% Blocked why rest other not showing in Holdings… You guys are dumb and never care about customers? Or ia this a problem with Dumb NDSL? What is the problem here

Rest will show in console.

I have 70 share what can i do?

Hi,
I had lent Yes Bank shares via SLB mechanism. However, my shares have not been credited into my CDSL account yet. The lending period is already over. What do I do? Please help

Regards,
Prakshal

@nithin @siva
75 percentage selling restrictions…how can one buy new shares in this case since there wont be sellers.

There are enough sellers, you can check the market depth.

@siva
Does it mean this selling are from that 25 percentage.
Exa:- some one holding 1 lakh shares can release 25k shares.

I believe you are right.

Hey can i transfer the locked shares from one demat to other demat ?

Already replied for this query in this thread. Shares under lockin cannot be transferred.

@siva can we pledge 75% locked in shares of yes bank for margin purpose?

Can Govt take withdrawal 3 years lockin period of yesank shares due to covid19.so this would help to some of us… can anyone thinking about this.

Not allowed.

@siva @nithin I had one more query related to tax return,apology for posting on this thread,the effective tax on trading income above 5 crores is 42.7% is there any legal way to reduce some tax burden ?

I have bought 2000 share on 20th March, still 75% of share is blocked. why?

1. Are you doing it as individual capacity or as business? anyhow best is to Consult any CA.
  2. Check this taxation module.