a simple pair trading system

hi, I am looking for a simple system which trades a pair of stocks/options/futures. What i want is this:

1. I am able to select the pair i want to trade for example my pair could be niftyCall10700 and niftyPut10100.
  2. The system allows me to set the quantity for each instrument.
  3. The system allows me set the profit target for the pair. This means if i set it Rs 450 then if the total profit reaches Rs 450 then the position is squared off.
  4. The system allows me to set maximum loss. This means if i set it Rs 600 then if the total loss reaches Rs 600 then the position is squared off.
  5. It allows me to set system exit time. If for example i set the system exit time to 3:00 pm then it squares off the position at 3:00 pm if the position is open.
  6. Displays the P/L.
  7. Allows manual square off.

Does such a system exit for zerodha customers? If not can it be built using the api? Also can it be hosted in the cloud?
Thankyou

It doesn’t exist out if the box. Needs to be built. Can be done using Zerodha APIs. If you want professional help, you can visit algo2trade.com to build such strategies. And yes, this can be hosted in the cloud.