Aarti Drugs Bonus is 10 INR? OR 2819 INR?

Hi All,

I am new to this. Are Aarti drugs bonus share price is 10 INR? Or is it 2819 INR price as of today 24 Sept 2020? ON which day I can buy a bonus, is it on 29th September 2020? If yes, then should I but the price on that day?

So if I buy 1 share then I get 3 more? like 3 + 1?

Please enlighten me.

Thank you,
Sandeep Kumar

Bonus shares are alloted free of cost, you don’t have to pay anything.

If you purchase Aarti Drugs shares before 30th September 2020 (ex-date) you will be eligible to receive the Bonus shares.

Yes, if you hold 1 share of Aarti Drugs, you will get 3 shares.

Thank you for your reply. Can you clear me about the price? “Are Aarti drugs bonus share price is 10 INR? Or is it 2819 INR price as of today 24 Sept 2020? ON which day I can buy a bonus, is it on 29th September 2020? If yes, then should I but the price on that day?”

May I know when the bonus will be given? On which date?

The Rs. 10 is the Face Value (minimal denomination given to the share by the company), the 2819 is market value, this is how much you have to pay if you want to purchase the shares.

You don’t have to buy Bonus Shares, the Bonus Shares are given to you if you hold shares of the company as on record date.

To be eligible for Bonus Shares, you need to buy shares of Aarti Drugs before 30th September 2020 (ex-date).

It can take around 5-10 days from the record date for Bonus Shares to get credited to your Demat account.

I am still confused about the price. So will I get 9 shares (as I bought 3 shares) of price 2819 INR each as a bonus? Thanks for your patience.

Yes, you will get 9 shares as you are holding 3 shares but the price of the stock will get adjusted though your Investment value will stay the same.

You should you give this chapter on Varsity a read, everything has been explained in detail there.

1 Like

Thank you a lot! I will read this.

I have not received bonus shares till and also will the buy price be adjusted automatically

It will take atleast 10-15 days from record date to get the bonus shares and yes the share prices would be adjusted automatically.

Got it. Thanks for reply!!

SHARES OF AARTI DRUGS LIMITED (PENDING LISTING)TOWARDS BONUS ALLOTMENT ON 07/10/2020.WATCH OUT FOR LISTING DATE.

I received message like this on 7th but still don’t see the same in holdings. What does this pending listing means ?

Looks like the Bonus Shares were credited to your Demat account, as the company had announced they will be credited by 16th October.

Should reflect in your holdings soon.