About income tax return

My short term capital gains turnover is 3 lakh and profit is 14000 .i have also fixed depoist of 130000 except this i have no other source of income .so do i need to fill itr???

you can check the varsity chapter from the below link for more details

If you have any taxes to be paid, which you do, you have to pay taxes and file ITR. In your case ITR 2 since you have capital gains and FD income.

1 Like

Check this - http://zerodha.com/varsity/chapter/itr-forms/