I am using zerodha past 7 to 8 months, but till now i don’t have a clear idea in profit booking,
suppose, if i have 1000 stocks of a specific company which i bought for 80 Rs and current mark price is 100, how to book profit,
kindly share your ideas below,
i have few of my own thoughts, ill open a poll, kindly vote one or comment me if your opinion is different and kindly explain that why u think so.
- Sell all stocks and book complete profit.
- Sell half and keep half stocks and wait for more price gain.
- Don’t sell any stock and wait for more price gain.
- Sell 70% stock and keep 30% stock.
- Sell 30% stock and keep 70% stock.