About the Personal finance category

You can post all your queries related to mutual funds here.

2 Likes

SIR WHY I HAVE TO INVEST INTIALLY 5000 IN THE OPEN ENDED FUNDED IN THE ZERODHA FOR THE SIP
AS IN ANOTHER DEMAT ACOUNT UCAN START IT BY 500,1000. SO WHY I HAVE TO INVEST 5000 IN THE ZERODHA .[quote=“Bhuvanesh, post:1, topic:9178, full:true”]
You can post all your queries related to mutual funds here.
[/quote]

2 Likes

I can’t find mirae asset india opportunity fund (g) on coin. I guess customer support on telephone would help and guide people while choosing the fund

The fund has been renamed to Mirae Asset India Equity Fund.

I think you’re talking about lumpsum MF (one time investment) which requires the minimum investment of Rs. 5,000.
In case of SIP (Monthly investment), the minimum monthly requirement is 500 (mostly in case of ELSS), otherwise 1,000 for all funds.

Sir, should I invest a huge amount only during the market crackdown and minimise my investments when markets are on the top of a rally

1 Like

Sir, Its better to invest amount in short span of time. Take a SIP of any best 5 funds or as per your need. Check about the past performance of the funds. Also, check the AMC and Managers who are handling the funds. This will help you to select the best funds. I do follow some of the QnA in investorq portal. I request you to read for your knowledge.

We can buy Bharat bond through exchange as well as through ‘coin’ in funds of fund. What is d difference between buying as etf and buying from coin?? Plz explain

(1) Is there any Mutual funds OR ETFs ; for currency (e,g. USD , pound , Euro etc;) ?
(2) Is there any Mutual funds OR ETFs ; for Crypto currency (e.g. bitcoin etc.) ?

I have been investing in the following SIPs , If is OK If i continue? or please suggest changes, if required:

Axis Blue Chip
Axis Long Term Equity Fund
Axis Mid Cap
Canara Rebecco Bluechip Fund
Kotak Bluechip Fund
Kotak Flexicap Fund
Mirae Asset Emerging Blue Chip Fund
Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund
Parag Parikh Flexicap Fund
SBI Nifty Index Fund
UTI Flexi Cap Fund

1 Like

@vinodvarun in the above list there are lot of funds which are overlapping with the stocks they hold in that.
For e.g Axis Blue Chip & Kotak Bluechip Fund have approx 70% same stocks. So having one of them should be enough in my opinion.

This looks over-diversified with redundant funds