(1) As per the sebi guidelines every trader investor each every all account with each individual broker is insured upto Rs.15 lakhs only !
(2) does the insurance start the moment i open the account ? Or does it take time or some procedure (paper signing etc) to start the same? Does it get auto renew every year till the account is closed and settled ? Who bears the premium cost charges fees for this insurance?
(3) how can i increase the sum assured to Rs.50 lakhs ?
(4) in the insurance ;; how can i cover/include , the loss in trading ; ?
(5) are my online and offline mutual funds also covered in the insurance , separately ?
(6) is demat account , trading account, mcx account , currency account ; all the accounts covered with the insurance for each and every individual account with Upto Rs. 15 lakhs for each of the above account individually separately OR the Rs.15 lakhs for all the above accounts (trading, demat, mcx, currency ,mutualfunds) clubbed jointly …
(7)how can i make the acounts more insured privately personally from my own end/side with any private or government companies/insurers , separately ?