Alternative of Amiquote like some python script or something

1. Do we have a alternative of Amiquote? The free version allows us to only update 10 scrips.

2. Can we have a Python script to download NSE all scrips EOD data from yahoo or quandl in amibroker readable format? I tried reading amibroker database but it is in binary format so we can’t directly interpret.

3. Also the Amiquote first reads the ticker list from the Amibroker Symbol list and then downloads latest data for those tickers. And it appends the latest downloaded data to the Amibroker’s existing database. Now even if we download all historical data, we must find some way to append it in Amibroker’s binary database?

I hope I have asked clear questions. Please comment in case clarification is needed.

Thanks in advance

you can try amiquote using google finance

1. Select Google Intraday
  2. Enter NSE symbol such as NSE:NTPC (yes you need to prefix NSE symbols with NSE:
  3. Click download

f16f66a1020026560ea9186136695455c5e5850f

also kindly note that the above amiquote data with google finance works only with the registered version of amiquote.

Alternatively you can download NSE bhavcopy EOD data and convert to amibroker data.

or else you have to subscribe NSE live data from private data vendors

1 Like

Sir. Do you have any website or paid services etc?

No Sir, I don’t have any as such, and i don’t recommend any.

Asked because I have one strategy which is promising good results but I wanted to backtest it to see if it really works. The strategy is really simple.

Uses Fractal Chaos band.

1. Entry on BO in 30 min TF
  2. Exit on reversal BO in 5 min TF.
1 Like

you can try to back-test using streak.zerodha.com if possible with above given conditions

Fractal chaos band is not there in streak! :anguished:

It can be backtested in Amibroker, right?
You can message me with more details and I can backtest it for you.

What is BO? Bollinger?

Break out.

Sir,
Strategy is simple.

1. Plot multi timeframe Fractal Chaos Band on 30 min and 5 min TF
  2. Buy entry when upper band of FCB is broken in 30 mins.
  3. Exit when lower band of FCB is broken in 5 min TF.

Vive versa for short signals.

Okay I will test and let you know

1 Like

this video shows data of year 2017. Please show us for the current year.

Try Yloader. https://yloader.com/