AMC has put no purchase flag

I am having monthly SIP but since last 3 days i am unable to place the order and getting the following email (see the attached image) . Do anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

AMC_order_fail

Please Answer @faisr

The AMC is going to merge this scheme with Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 fund. The merger will happen on 21st May after which RTA ( Registrar and Transfer Agent) will extinguish your existing units in Tax plan and credit new units in Tax relief 96. This will reflect in your demat account and the same will also be shown in your portfolio on coin. So, in the meanwhile you can start investing in Tax relief 96 fund.

You would have also received an email from the AMC informing you about the merger.

Thanks Faisr for your reply.

As you suggested, i have started investing in ‘Aditya birla sun lite Tax relief 96 fund’ instead of ‘Aditya birla sun lite Tax Plan’ for ELSS (U/S 80C).

So if i pause/inactive the ‘Aditya birla sun lite Tax Plan’ SIP then what will happened to the money which i invested till now in this mutual fund.

Could you let me know if you are aware of it.

Hi Nithin Kamath,

Could you please answer for this query?

Thank you.

I am also facing the same issue with HDFC Balanced Fund - Direct Plan . Can anye suggest what to do?

Same here on HDFC balaced fund, although merger of HDFC balaced fund with Priemier multi cap fund is announced already, why still I am not able to purchase HDFC balanced fund

HDFC Mutual Fund has announced the merger of two of its schemes, HDFC Premier Multi-Cap Fund and HDFC Balanced Fund, to form a new scheme called HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund.

Read more at here.