Analysis of investment in coin

I wish to know how allocations (Invested schemes) are analysed in Coin. I am having an account with fundsindia & they analyse my investments in several ways like: portfolio allocation analysis, asset class allocation, category allocation etc.

Portfolio analysis features aren’t available on Coin yet. But from what I’ve gathered from multiple replies by @nithin they seem to be working on some similar tools/features. Maybe he or someone from the Zerodha team can answer this better.

But on a side note, I invest in MF’s and I don’t use any such tools. Do they really help?

Utilisation of analysis tools are different subject. Not necessary for all. But its a great way to check your investments are in line with your risk profile or not & category wise corrective action needed (Percentage to be increased or decreased). Please refer a screenshot attached.

But since you analyses all this before investing isn’t it a bit of a moot point. But I a way I do see your point. You can tag someone from the Zerodha team and get their views on it.