Any alternate market to NSE

Hi traders as we all know its gonna be impossible to trade intraday post new margin norms that are going to do real effect post march 2021. Can anyone suggest an alternate market to NSE for trading purpose. No dabba trade or illicit markets please.

bro there are no alternatives to nse, nse and bse are biggest and recognised exchanges in india… if you want to trade with less margin then maybe you can trade currency futures and options where margin requirement is minimal but there is not much liquidity… rather than looking for alternative which will be some dabba trading exchange as you have mentioned above, it is better to get used to the rules and impliment our strategy according to this… p&l will take a hit but there are no alternatives.

2 Likes

Even if you find your answer, you’d come back to these markets in the same speed.

3 Likes

Pankaj bro please tell me how do u plan to carry on trading with zero leverage, future buying selling almost impossible, options selling almost impossible. Just be a goat an buy options which big players can take sl or eat decay from. I don’t see any way to be able to trade post this happens.

Does anyone here think big players are not using main instrument to manipulate options? Can anyone explain why there is minimum whilsaws on friday and maximum on thursdays. If markets were not operated why this feeding frenzy as market approaches expiry day. Big players just want you on the opposite side buying options that will decay or hit sl and in either way give them ur funds. This is pure nonsense that SEBI is propagating in the name of saving retailers, they are actually closing doors to any strategist other than hedge funds.

you have point but there are no alternatives… it’s either get used to this or stop trading :sob::sob:

it’s simple… options are more volatile close to expiry…

2 Likes

I am also a newbie trader and was in same spot like you.
I started my trading journey with high leverage option selling and expiry day trading in ICICI.
I used to sell 1 lot naked for 4k margins!!
Made good money.
But I was cautious from the start that in business anything can change very very fast!
In last 10 years many new age businesses collapsed - coin box, STDPCO, Internet cafe, broadband services, photo studios, cable operators, dish TV etc etc.
So I from very start decided to master everything before hand.
I burnt nearly 4-5 L in trying and testing various option buying, positional strategies.
And from April 20 shifted completely to positional trend following.

There is no legal alternate exchange.
Even in alternate exchnage you have to develop non leveraged strategy.

2 Likes

1 Like

Jan 18 was just 3 yrs back.

2 Likes

Try MSEI

Doesn’t matter. SEBI is the only boss.