Any application showing streaming charts of indexes on android

Hello I’m wondering if there is any application that shows streaming candle chart of indexes on android? I cannot use a zerodha kite because it will log out from the zerodha Pi application on the desktop. Investing.com does not offer streaming application and nor does yahoo.com.

I only need the major indices.
Thanks

Upstox app and investing.in app. Both have android app.

Thank you for your response. Investing.com does not have streaming charts on its android app as I mentioned in the query.Upstox is a broker so I have to be a member.

Moneycontrol also does not have a streaming chart. At least I could not even make the basic chart work. It kept on hanging.

Google finance does not show daily chart if there are multiple indices. All I was hoping was for a way to see the indexes on an android app preferably on a candlestick to on a non broker website

2 android apps you can use for free for live chart streaming without having to be a trading client.

1. edelweiss trading app.
  1. upstox trading app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.upstox.pro

Both have live chart. You need to rotate to screen to view chart in investing app and you don’t need to open account with upstox to view chart.they allow free trail.