Any broker dealing in P group shares?

i want to deal in a P group shares which is almost regularly traded at exchange though very thinly. P group shares are settled in physical mode/optional demat mode and have marketable lot of 100 shares .

2 Likes

I hold 100 physical share of Sunil industries ltd which in in P group ? is it worth getting it demated and is it possible to sell through Zerodha ? @shubh @siva @as

2 Likes

Yeah, once in demat you can sell.

2 Likes

Rejected

BUY 100 x SUNILTX is rejected.
MIS / BO / CO orders are blocked for this instrument (try CNC / NRML) or it has been restricted from trading. it is a CNC order i placed but the rejection messages says otherwise.

*****i guess you Can not trade in P group share through Zerodha be it buy or sell as the system do not accept orders.

1 Like

Try to sell in cnc?

1 Like

I am placing CNC buy order but the message of rejection say otherwise.

Buying is blocked, if you have shares you can sell it.

2 Likes

You mean it is blocked at Specifically… Zerodha level because there are pending buy orders on Both scrip…Sunil industries( 1 order of 500 shares) and Pervasive commodities (2 orders of 6200 shares) .
Kindly guide how these buy orders are being placed ?

WHY most brokers do not entertain “P group” orders ? to me only difference is BSE transaction charges which are rs 1 lac per 1 crore value ( YES 1% ) against rs 275 per 1 crore value in other groups. any informed views please ! @ShubhS9
one such broker who entertain trades in P group i know is Mumbai based BHH SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED .
@Ragavendran_M

Most of the stock in the P category is listed only in CDSL or NSDL. In the case of Zerodha, all the clients have CDSL accounts. So If a P category scrip is listed only in NSDL and it was allowed to buy, we will receive the shares in the broker’s NSDL pool account and cannot able to credit the shares to the client’s CDSL account. This is the reason most brokers don’t entertain dealing in P-category scrips.
For selling from your demat, there are no issues.

1 Like

my Picks in P group are Rolcon engineering and Gujarat Container .