Any Study/ Comparison on SIP Mutual Fund & SMALL CASE monthly investment , which is better for 10 yrs investment?

Hello Friends,

I am new to this and would like to know comparison between SIP (MF -Coins) & Small Case Monthly fix investment in growing smallcase say e.g. Bargain Buys… or Magic formula of small case…
Another request/ query is can we do SIP (Monthly investment ) in SMALL CASE ? as like MF ?

Pl. guide on this if anyone is having study of the same or any inputs in this…Thanking to you,

• Experarts007

Coin is a platform to buy mutual funds and smallcase is a platform to buy a basket of stocks with an underlying theme(like you said Bargain buys, which is a theme).
Coin has equity, debt and liquid funds. The equity funds(where equity > 65%) invest into large caps, mid caps and small caps depending on the risk profile of the fund, but you can see it has no specific theme. It invests in stocks over all sectors. Smallcase, on the other hand, is a theme specific investment that can give you more returns if a certain theme flourishes in its course.
Ideally, in a diversified portfolio, you should have MF holdings as well as smallcases of themes that makes sense to you.

Yes, SIPs are available on smallcase. Weekly, 15 days, monthly and quarterly.

@vasanthkamath, your views would be great.

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable inputs… i like your idea to invest in both MF SIP and small case for diversified portfolio this will be good investment plan, ! Thanks for the guidance… any experience in small case investment by anyone in the forum…pl. share , Thanks Srinivas, useful information…:clap::clap::+1:

1 Like

I started investing through small case. It’s a good platform for stock investing.

This is what @Sanket said about his favorite industries for the future. He likes the smallcase ‘The VC list’.