Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

Anybody have APEX in your portfolio? If so at what price?

I am not Holding APEX in my Portfolio. Actually I don’t have any Portfolio.

2 Likes

I did

Although now i regret that i closed my position too early because i could have earned 3 time more profit in last trade alone :expressionless:

2 Likes

@Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik You Were shorting Same Script 3 Times.

yes my friend i did short it thrice and all were positive

Don’t Regret @Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik What ever profit you booked be happy.
You could have Made Loss also but you made profit be thankful instead of felling Regret.

“Market was Open yesterday, Market was Open today, Market will open Tomorrow also, till this Planet exist market will Open. You will get more opportunities, Don’t feel regrat.”

2 Likes

Yes you are right. The only problem with me is that i have conquered my greed but not fear. I hope u understand what this means in context of trading.

Regret i have because the setup positioned me at a place where odds were in my favor but this fear made me exit

We All Retail Investor/Trader get this fear in Market.
If someone says he/she don’t get any fear from market than he/she is a biggest Liar.

@Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik I am new hence asking this question… Your profit is 2 rupees 2 rupees & 5 rupees per share…I think 5 is OK but 2 is only .10% …Will it be able to cover brokerage…

Do one thing.
Go to zerodha brokerage calculator and calculate break even point yourself

I don’t accept that all Retail traders will have fear.

When we attach more with our trades and when we are risking more than our comfort level we will have fear.

I know good number of people who trade very causally. They did not spend even an hour per day in front of screen.

My goal is to achieve that state I am already half the way because when trading is our life we can’t fear daily. I believe If we are fearing daily we may soon come out of that as soon as possible.

No I can’t come out. Trading is My life.

2 Likes

Yes, I totally Agree with This.

Because They have overcome their Fear.

I hope you achieve this state very soon and All the best.[quote=“Speculator, post:73, topic:23112”]
My goal is to achieve that state I am already half the way
[/quote]

If you look at number of share you will find that 1 lot is 600 so 2 rs multiplied by 600 is around 1200 ( 5 *600 =3000) so after deduction of charges it should give around 1000 ( in 2-3 min) which for me is fine

1 Like

Also remember that your are selling what everyone is buying that is why such small targets. In future things can go too wrong if u wait for too long

Have you finished ‘Trading in the zone’ ? and If you have then try reading something from Van Tharp.

1 Like

I respect your point of view but somehow this everyday fear and uncertainty keeps you disciplined. I can trade casually too if i have some fixed source to fund my trading account and small losses doesn’t bother me. However i am very bad in losing money. I just don’t like seeing figures in red in my positions/holdings. I do lose money but that is once in a blue moon and i don’t want that to happen very often because i have come here to earn

I finished first time. Will go through second time.
Thank you @harshendrasingh.

All the Best Guys for Today’s Trades.
Keep on sharing your Profits during the day. :smiley:

Congratulations! Inspiring. Looks like you need huge capital to trade on SBI.