Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

If we use 30% value, then we can avoid the sqaure off as well right?

Yes. they will not Square Off. Also if you are confident about your trade will come back to profit next day then you can convert your position to NRML or Sqoff and take NRML position.

1 Like

Yes sir you are right. As a beginner I want to improve my confidence on my strategy and will surely target for swing trades in the long run.

i try to do the same thing but with 0.50 rs only but they stock didnt really hit my target it exited due to stop loss

why dont you use bracket order where the leverage is much more higher

@haribabu But in that case - if ur long makes money, u will equally lose in the short. Or you first see if ur first leg is making money and then go short in the other leg - u get some profit and is then u r delta neutral so that ur profit remains intact. I am a newbie and hence asking these questions. Hope u do not mind.
Regards,
Kallol

We do not know how market moves. So take both positions in multiple lots. You can exit one lot at a time when market going up and add one short on any reversal signal
This way we can exit at appropriate time and make money in both directions.

Need to take at least 3 lots in both directions. you can set 30 - 50 point for Exit and revers trade. This is for Nifty Only.

Yesterday I did like that only, but could not book profits on shorts side at 3.15PM. and took long. I watching Bank Nifty 24100PE at That time.
else I could have made another 5k.

1 Like

Whose Gonna Trade during Muhurat Trading?

If I will see any good opportunity I’ll trade.
I’ll become Scalper Today :joy::joy::joy:
Time duration is very short.

1 Like

I don’t consider myself skilled enough to use bracket order.

Enjoy festival with your family bro. Volumes are too less on muhurat.

Happy diwali

Good luck. Please do keep us updated about your progress also from time to time.

Do you do F&O or equity trades?

Me! :slight_smile:️ See you there

On this festival of light, I pray that your happiness is multiplied and your sorrows divided. May this auspicious festival bring you and your family health, wealth and success. Happy Diwali brother.

I have never seen live Muhurat Trading.
Just out of curiosity I am gonna see the Market. :smiley:

1 Like

All the very best and Happy Diwali to you and your family :+1::smiley:

I am new to intraday trading and i have made profile few times but had loss more than that.
can you give me few tips like which stocks should i select for intraday basis and how much should i trade in Bracket orders .

Hey thanks a lot :slight_smile: Best wishes to you and your family too! And may this year be a succesful and profitable one for us all! :slight_smile:

With 0.5% btst, do you make much effective profit?

Considering the delivery stt charges

charges are 0.1% non conservative estimate. So still you will get 0.4%

Anyone Booked Profit? During muhurat Trading?
Share with us.

Option are good if one can trade