Anyone here uses NSE NOW desktop terminal?

Could you pls share screenshots of the application and whether it is stable to use? Would you recommend it over Nest trader?

I use NOW TRADER.

Ultra fast order execution , the order book gets updates 1/2 a second earlier on the NOW trader than any other platforms.

NOW is useful for breakout traders who often find their square off orders not getting filled on other retail platforms when trading breakouts.

Volatility or no volatility, election day, budget day, bandh day, etc no excuses, NOW is robust, order placed and filled in 2-3 seconds.

NOW is very basic with no BO facility, CO is available though.

Using only for order executions, analysis done on other platforms.

2 Likes

Fast order execution sounds interesting.

How to use now platform?? Can you please share?

could you pls share a few screenshots of the interface?

Same procedure applies for NSE NOW Desktop too:

Adding to the above, just to give you an idea how fast The order Processing on NOW Trader Platform is

SHORT SELL Market order placed and filled at 9.15.01 . No Automation , Just manual.

In 1 sec after market open, you don’t get that speed in any other retail platforms.

That makes a difference for breakout traders.

What’s the member ID and User ID for NSE Now?

I am trying to login with member ID 13906 and User ID as my zerodha ID, but it is giving error msg as ‘Enter Valid Details’

You would need to send an email to zerodha to migrate to nse now. They would issue you a new id and password. After you are migrated to Nse now, you would not be able to access kite, pi, coin. However, there is an option to migrate back if you choose.

hi,
can you please tell, if there is any difference in margin requirement between ZERODHA and NSE NOW for positional futures.

Hi @portfolioplus911,

Just curious: I don’t believe that NOW would have many charting features. Since you can’t use Kite, do you use some other charting software (or may be workaround with another Zerodha a/c for Kite)? I am kinda tempted to switch to NOW given that order execution has been a trouble spot with Kite…just looking for some push :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Neha

1 Like

For charting I use Fyers Web Platform.

Fyers One Desktop on the side.

1 Like

Thanks ! I guess NOW I have a decision to make over the weekend :grin:

1 Like