Anyone here who watch VP financials?

Better trade with that money ,you will learn something which will not be gained by attending some clowns webinar

2 Likes

Have you seen his videos.? He tries to show that he has good accuracy with his methods. I was quiet impressed. I know training will not teach much that for just two days. But since he has been so successful I thought to see what he has to offer.

Tell me one trainer who can not impress you with his accuracy and world class methods. The best trainer is our own time spent in live market. Start with small trades.

2 Likes

Fully agree. No point wasting time and money.

1 Like

Youtubers can easily mislead showing only good trades. After all Option Selling is a high probability game, with 2-3 losses potentially wiping out 7-8 gains.

thanks guys. Have dropped the idea of training.

Vp financials is geniune. Ignore all the nay sayers and go for it.

2 Likes

What a silly first post. Man, you sound like those old tele-marketers with fake accents.

1 Like

If there are 10 courses, all more or less the same topics and with genuine teaching intent, you will still feel that the 10th one was the most valuable.

Before, during or after, you will still have to Pay the market your money and time. That is the price one has to pay to stay in any venture.

Accuracy is not that important ! i think you are very new to this trading world. In my opinion you should take that course because you will know the right things and your base will be strong your concepts will be strong. Because now a days a lot of information is out there and its confusing and people wander years and years because they never find that recipe for profitable trading . Me also became profitable after taking a real course , if you are going for intraday then go for a guy who really shows the results , and in the market you can learn but you will never find that perfect recipe of profitable trading or it may take 4 to 6 years because i have been 6 years + and i am only taking about intraday trading.

Instead of believing all kinds of information, rather spend time trying to understand which is the right information to go forward with. So, rather you invest more time trading than watching such stuff.

2 Likes

better to be secretive

I don’t believe in spending your money to learn trading. There is free information all over the internet. You can also test your knowledge on a simulator side by side. Save your money and use it for trading.

Anyone can become an expert trader online until they have to help you with your queries. It’s best to make small trades and get your queries answered by the expert traders to be sure that you are following the right person.

No, I prefer self study using free resources over paid online programs. The only learning resources I spent money were books by professionals.

1 Like

Actually, i am a huge fan of his course . Didn’t partake in paid training but bought his course off telegram and have been using his methods and even enhanced them by spending alot of time on charts to make them better for myself. As many people on the forum said and funnily enough at the very start of course he said , that whatever i teach you is base level , you have to spend time on charts to make these strategies your own and gave examples how some of his students did. So I count myself in those students. Overall i would say that people aren’t wrong charts are the best teacher but having Rohit sir as a mentor is a big plus point . I would pay him that 11 k now because i have made much more because of him . This is not a spam .
Edit: Wtf is this …someone flagged my post as promotional spam…can you not praise someone just because you look up to them . Is it so toxic on here…i literally said i didn’t pay 11k i bought it off telegram …how can it be spam

1 Like

Super shill with his first and only shill post @gaurav_chotrani :face_with_peeking_eye:
Looking at the one-post wonders on this thread tells a lot about some so called mentors and their methods.

Others have made only one post, but that is last year, this person joined today, let’s see if he posts again.

1 Like

I am pretty certain the thread starter is also a sleazy internet marketer who aged his account for a bit to post this nonsense.

2 Likes

I too want to Become mentor, that field looks more lucrative :lollipop::lollipop: