Anyone here who watch VP financials?

I too want to Become mentor, that field looks more lucrative :lollipop::lollipop:

I just joined man , if you wanna hate , hate on anyone for that sake i don’t mind but that dosent make you a better trader so make what you wanna of that

Mentoring is not like eating mint lollipop :lollipop: :grin:

1 Like

Nope :smiley:, i want to give it to public :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The free webinars are good. His Youtube channel is worth listening to as well. I think paid webinars are a little better, because the course of the webinar is directed to address individual problems. But overall, yes, he is a good mentor, and his advice is worth noting down as well (although not always).

1 Like

I don’t think paid training will teach you anything extraordinary. Your skills, research, and knowledge is what makes you profitable. The real market is the guru.

Very true…Whatever you saying is 100% correct.

More one post wonders posting favourable posts on this hoax of a thread. If that doesn’t tell you about the questionable ethics of the charlatan who runs the YT channel, go ahead and give your money to predators like him…

1 Like

Then please send him the telegram course. That will save his 11k.

I think @moderators should close this promotional thread made by the cheesy marketing team of that yt channel, out to scalp members here.

Thanks for reporting @VijayNair.