Apollo Microsystems - Moved 14% - Why?

Hi,

Today Apollo Microsystems went up by 14%…
I tried to search about reason for such move on Google, did not quite lucky to get info. Could anyone please suggest why it moved up and where and what to refer next time for such movement news.

Thanks!

Apollo Micro System was listed on 22 Jan 18 at 465. Its was in downtrend from listing day nd Today it made a 52 week low of 275 and at these level buyers entered so stock started moving upward and closed at 319.55. Today’s traded qnty (999388) highest from the day of listing.
Nd There was no news.

1 Like

Thanks @Shubham_Injmulwar !
Reason for post most of the time I felt people have news and I don’t know the source where they get. I searched over Money control and Economic times, Google etc but most of time not reach to conclusions. I remember Last month Rane Madras was up by 20%… Did not get any reason… But felt may be due to good result.

These are only the source of news Money control, Economic times, Google, CNBC some news channel and full time broker provide some research about stock.

Ok cool. Thanks!

1 Like

Apollo Micro systems is related to Defence sector , not only Apollo, its peer Astramicro also moved , Technical indicators turned positive and other reason could be “PM Modi announces Rs 20,000-crore defence corridor for Bundelkhand” see the link http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/pm-narendra-modi-announces-rs-20k-cr-defence-corridor-for-bundelkhand/547445.html

1 Like

Perfect, Make sense :slight_smile:
Thank you @TIMEFRAME