Applying for IPO in HNI category

So read a previous thread where it was said that you can use zerodha console to apply for ipo only in retail category but can use your netbanking account to apply in hni category. My question is can I use the zerodha account details (like i usually do when applying under retail category) when opting for hni quota? Also is there any “minimum requirement” (other than the 2 lakh limit) when applying under hni? Can anyone who has the money is eligible to do that?

Yes, you can use your Zerodha demat account details, upon allotment, the shares will be credited to your Zerodha account.

There is no other requirement, other than your minimum bid should be greater than Rs. 2 lakhs.

You can check out this post explaining the process of applying through Netbanking ASBA.

1 Like

Thanks!

How allotment take place in hni category whether it is proportionate basis (please explain with help of example) or same as retail category.

If in the case of proptionate basis whether it is according to application amount or number of basis.

Whether in the case of hni whether the applicant can get a min. Of 1 share or loan

Please also elaborate what is ipo funding cost.

Do check out this post, which explains how allotment works in HNI category: Regarding HNI investment in IPO - #7 by Prayag

How to apply for IPO in the HNI category my bank doesn’t support ASBA. Please provide a link to the download form?