Are there any direct access trading systems in India? I guess in the US the equivalent is ECN

These systems allow you to trade directly, without any middlemen. And to avail such systems what are the costs associated.

You can achieve this with an NSE Alpha membership. Read more about the process and costs in the link below:

@utsav unless you are trading in crores and don’t trust your broker, i don’t see the point you trying to avoid your/any broker, they basically have everything set up and work to get us everything they can,there is a lot of back-end work should be done, if u do it on your u ll have to take care of all that, then u wont have peace of mind to trade. let your broker take care of all that and you enjoy trading that’s it. (my opinion)

1 Like

What do you mean by middlemen exactly? Also, ECN is totally different concept, if you are inquiring of any ECN’s in India? then the answer is no, ECN structure is not legalized in India, and in India all orders should reach exchange order book and matching of all orders should happen at exchange level order book only. No entity (broker) is allowed to create their own order book or match orders among it’s clients except to display the exchange level order book to all.
Generally ECN structure is quite popular with forex across the world but not legally permitted in India.

3 Likes

@siva thanks, that cleared it up. I thought there could be ECNs its just that we don’t know about it.