ArthaChitra charting platform

Hello,
Have anyone used or using ArthaChitra to trade from chart using zerodha API?

1 Like

strange no one have used this Indian form of nt8…

Looks to be promising. I like the chart trading and inbuilt scripting feature.
Why isnt this popular yet ?

i dont know why no one is not using this platform. i found about it few days back only.

LOL. Downloaded it. Windows says “Virus detected”.

Thanks for informing. Saved my time :smile:

its safe to install. i have installed it.

can we get kite API demo?@siva to connect with ArthaChitra and test trading enviroment.

We don’t provide any demo as such.

hello,
I think every trader on this forum should download ArthaChitra.
now I am not at all associated with the developer of this software but I think this can be Indian ninja trader 8. I see a lot of potential in this software. why zerodha don’t invest money in such a platform I don’t understand. it is 100% better than PI, especially for charting and trading from chart and comparing to trading view as zerodha use only charting package of TV so when I compare it with ArthaChitra then it is a way better option than using some foreign software.
let me make 1 think clear that when I say its Indian ninja trader but if you compare it with NT8 then ist UI needs lots of work but I think as we cant trade via NT8 so ArthaChitra is the best option we have.
Now the major problem I see is that at present you cannot connect to many brokers easily. Once this problem is solved I think ArthaChitra will be geat for Indian traders. So I will request @siva nd @nithin to look into this platform and maybe work with ArthaChitra developer to bring this to its trader.

1 Like

We have seen the platform. Anyhow kite will have smoother version of trade from chart, more custom indicators, margins on order windows etc soon. We see no reason to add another platform and if any want that to be only inhouse.

@siva
Will I be able to code my trading strategies in kite soon too?? Will I be able to code my indicator in kite soon??
If not and I have to only use what kite provides me then I think you guys should look into some other alternatives then TV.

1 Like

No but at-least we could be able to add most requested indicators by ourselves instead asking chartiq or TV.

1 Like

so @siva
then I will be at Zerodha’s mercy…
see I have nothing to do with ArthaChitra, been a trader in forex market for more than 10 yrs my experience says that a trading platform plays a very important role in traders success.
in forex market, if I want to test a strategy I can just pay a few $$"s to a coder and get it coded in mt4/mt5 / nt8 and do the backtesting. this reduces your learning curve by years. but with Indian brokers platform performing a backtest is one big TASK.
anyways I just shared about this platform because I thought this can help.

Agree, but want to develop everything inhouse considering the complexities involved in using third party product, slowly but surely will add everything on kite in coming days.

1 Like

@siva
please develop something like ArthaChitra where a trader can
1} open multiple charts { with resize option }
2} can trade from chart flawlessly
3} can have multiple snap quotes windows { dom}
4} can make his own scanner
4} can code his indicator or strategy { or buy from someone}
6} can backtest a strategy easily.
just to bring trade from a chart on trading view I think it took you guys almost a year.

1 Like

lol you are just wasting your time

1 Like

ArthaChitra thread
you can ask joy about it.

even site is not secured no https connection

When ? At the advent of Satyug ?[quote=“siva, post:14, topic:69743, full:true”]

We have seen the platform. Anyhow kite will have smoother version of trade from chart, more custom indicators, margins on order windows etc soon. We see no reason to add another platform and if any want that to be only inhouse.
[/quote]