Association of Retail Traders of India (ARTI)

Most humbly, it is “Retail Traders” and not “Retail Investors” and so I guess the proposed aim of this would be association is pretty well on track.

The goals, needs and journeys of Investors and Traders are pretty much different so if both are included in a single association, the work load would get quite hectic. Unless there is an announced pay package for working members, I think it would be quite unfair to put so much load on them…

2 Likes

If the members so deem fit and are ready to take the load then I don’t think anyone would have any problem.

Lol… Doesn’t make any difference… Any trader investor positional swing scalper momentum HFT or whatever can join and should join in… As because all will be affected…

1 Like

@ManishAstral @Vandana1 @SBpat and all others…
SEBI has indeed gone mad… I dont know why retailers should be discouraged.

If we dont stand up now it will be too late.

2 Likes

I’m in. Just filled the doc.google form.

1 Like

i m in

2 Likes

From 1993 It was 5 Lakhs, in 2012 (19 Years) it woke up to raise it to 25 lakhs and now (2018 (6Years)) 50 Lakhs to 1 Crore. Now you too don’t sleep and work your ass of to raise that capital. If I were you, I could have easily done that in one year itself. Raise my capital from 25 lakhs to 1 Crore in a year.

You don’t need SEBI, I don’t need SEBI, no one needs SEBI anymore Fu___ng capitalist minded schmucks sitting in the SEBI board.

Funny thing is there is whole bunch of them in each of ministries meant to regulate business or business practices. Try getting a restaurant license, or IMFL license, for that matter and you will see what I am talking about.

In my college days (2000) I was charged Rs. 100 by the Police Station munshi for my lost Student I.D. card FIR copy ! It was required that I get a FIR copy to get my student I.Card re-issued. :frowning:

1 Like

There is not much difference between traders and investors currently.
Most of the investors are short-term investors for 3-6 month only. Such investors are actually delivery based swing traders. :rofl:

So, at least such investors can join ARTI, whose investing timeframe is less than one-year.

I am with ARTI.

1 Like

Im in…

1 Like

anybody who invests/trades in securities in individual capacity via broker. we all are retail traders.

2 Likes

BUMP !
Please join ARTI
https://bit.ly/ARTITelegram
Please share this link on other social media. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes such association is necessary.