Automated trading based on combined price

I wish to sell deep otm bnf. I need automation in squaring off of these positions - If I set 100 rupees profit per day and 200 loss per day (to exit), the automation should exit both the positions based on their combined value. Assuming I get 4000 rupees premium, my positions should square off when the combined premium is 3900 (profit) and 4200 (loss). Please let me know if it is possible. If possible, whether it is legal. If possible and legal, the cost of implementing this.

you can code it with python / nodejs , yea it is legal

i can develop for you in python, let me know if you want

Thank you very much. Kindly let me know how much will it cost and if I need to buy anything else. In case you don’t want to post here, I will post my email id here. Basically I am a very small trader and can’t stay before the system throughout the day as I work elsewhere. I am looking at this only to generate a 4-5k income additional income per month. Give me as much details about the cost as possible because the entire exercise depends on the budget required to set up.

I read just now that it requires something called kiteconnect and it costs a minimum of 2k per month but could not understand what else is required (there were references to data feed etc.). Probably this will also attract GST! Four orders per day = 80 rupees and this will be another 2k roughly per month. Other charges, if assumed as 1k, I will not get anything unless I trade in at least two lots. Kindly let me know if there are any other costs. That will help in deciding if I should (and can) raise the capital

you are required to pay 2000 rs per month for live data and 2000 rs per month for historical data, if you want your strategy to have minute level historical data. It’s only worth if you have any solid strategy and at-least rs 2 lac to trade.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the reply. I was eagerly waiting for that. Indeed I read the pricing details again and this 2000 is fortunately inclusive of gst. I think bn for one lot of call and put requires about 80k margin under mis. So I can trade 2 lots if I raise the capital to two lakhs. Please let me know what is your charge for this and whether it is easy to learn it. If I can fine tune it to make more when the trend is on my side then it will be good enough in my opinion. Kindly let me know the charges you will levy for the code. I presume it will be one time.

i dont charge, but you have to share your strategy with me only. if interested share your email