Bad luck follow me always πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I agree with you. Should buy good company stock and give time to it.

BEFORE YOU INVEST IN ANY STOCK YOU SHOULD KNOW THE AVERAGE TRUE RANGE OF EVERY STOCK ON A DAILY , WEEKLY , MONTHLY AND YEARLY BASIS .THEN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE TREND ON A WEEKLY CHART . WHEN THE SCRIP IN NIFTY 50 IS IN DOWNTREND START BUYING USING LAW OF AVERAGING .[quote=β€œBadboy, post:41, topic:32835, full:true”]
[/quote]

YOU CAN ALSO THINK OF COMMODITY TRADING IN GOLD PETAL ONLY . IT GIVES A HANDSOME CAGR RETURN OF 25% PLUS . [quote=β€œBadboy, post:41, topic:32835, full:true”]
[/quote]

1 Like

Just follow the simple rule of buisness BCSD - Buy Cheap Sell Dear and you’ll be safe or in case you are shorting SDBC - Sell Dear Buy Cheap. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

bad/good luck not follow everyone, we doing wrong/right !!! @Badboy why you buy/sell stocks !!?

Investing chodo intraday karo… Eod paisa chapke ghar niklo :wink:

1 Like

Sir,

How about being a philanthropist ? Invest in a worthy cause like Mr. Nithin, like education. It will go a long way.

This is one of the funniest post.

I can gather that your are not a experienced investor or a trader.

Markets going down 6% is quite normal . This is how markets work , they dont move continuously in one direction. There will be many many drawdowns like this on weekly/monthly basis. Sometimes markets will move 10-15% , what will do then? Will you be able to handle it then?

if you cannot tolerate such volatility , its best you invest in F.Ds and forget the markets. you will have peace of mind at least.

However , if you still want to take on the risks. I suggest you study/learn about markets as much as possible BEFORE investing your hard earned money. There are no free lunches.

PS - This drawdown has nothing to do with your luck. This affects every market participant.

3 Likes

You can not blame your luck for your own mistakes. On this market, you are responsible for your profits as well as your losses. You need to stay focused and try to make a new plan for your future trades. Stop trading for a while and make yourself more organized.