Bad luck follow me always πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I agree with you. Should buy good company stock and give time to it.

BEFORE YOU INVEST IN ANY STOCK YOU SHOULD KNOW THE AVERAGE TRUE RANGE OF EVERY STOCK ON A DAILY , WEEKLY , MONTHLY AND YEARLY BASIS .THEN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE TREND ON A WEEKLY CHART . WHEN THE SCRIP IN NIFTY 50 IS IN DOWNTREND START BUYING USING LAW OF AVERAGING .[quote=β€œBadboy, post:41, topic:32835, full:true”]
[/quote]

YOU CAN ALSO THINK OF COMMODITY TRADING IN GOLD PETAL ONLY . IT GIVES A HANDSOME CAGR RETURN OF 25% PLUS . [quote=β€œBadboy, post:41, topic:32835, full:true”]
[/quote]

Just follow the simple rule of buisness BCSD - Buy Cheap Sell Dear and you’ll be safe or in case you are shorting SDBC - Sell Dear Buy Cheap. :money_mouth_face:

bad/good luck not follow everyone, we doing wrong/right !!! @Badboy why you buy/sell stocks !!?

Investing chodo intraday karo… Eod paisa chapke ghar niklo :wink:

Sir,

How about being a philanthropist ? Invest in a worthy cause like Mr. Nithin, like education. It will go a long way.

This is one of the funniest post.

I can gather that your are not a experienced investor or a trader.

Markets going down 6% is quite normal . This is how markets work , they dont move continuously in one direction. There will be many many drawdowns like this on weekly/monthly basis. Sometimes markets will move 10-15% , what will do then? Will you be able to handle it then?

if you cannot tolerate such volatility , its best you invest in F.Ds and forget the markets. you will have peace of mind at least.

However , if you still want to take on the risks. I suggest you study/learn about markets as much as possible BEFORE investing your hard earned money. There are no free lunches.

PS - This drawdown has nothing to do with your luck. This affects every market participant.