BANK of INDIA shares from 1997

My father had some BOI shares in form of certificates dated from 1997. How do I translate them to the Demat account ? Any help is appreciated

I think the time to change physical certificate to demat form has ended. Not sure. Please do check on that.

Here please check on this Zerodha support link


You can convert those physical forms of shares into Demat form. Demat account should be in the name of the same person.

Check the process for the same here

Thank you @Bhabani_Mohapatra for the link.

Thank you @Kalpesh will check out the link and follow the procedure to redeem to DEMAT account.