"Bank Option" Order Getting Rejected

do RTI, ask @nithin about cause;
such problem 1st 2nd 4th largest stock broker in India; guess No;
so;dig deep for truth

1 Like

found this:

IS there a solution to the problem. I am unable to go in far OTM. The problem has been more chronic in recent days/weeks. Any suggestion/idea would be welcome

1. As you are closer to expiry, the OTM options will be unavailable, plan your trades accordingly.

2. Most of the times I have felt its a blessing in disguise only, dont chase options just coz they are penny priced, it wont work mostly.

3. @nithin has mentioned in another thread, they are trying to make another Zerodha membership with NSE, so there is more option contracts available for us, and once that is done, this issue may be lessened to some extent.

Kite used to be smooth platform. now its no more like that.
even after taking position in ITM PE i was notable to put sl [as order kept rejecting] . in the end lost 80 point.

To zerodha team please do something about it. now even market was going up in last 1hr 15 min i was afraid to take new position.

does this mean we can trade in other brokerage as their 15% will not be reached because of low customer base

Yes you r right, new brokers having low client base easily give opportunity to trade far otm option even on expiry day of bank nifty without order getting reject. For a client base and volume like zerodha I don’t think even two account at NSE are enough. :slight_smile: