Basket order feature on Kite web - Testing & Feedback

Can we have a feature that automatically create a basket that contain the reverse of existing basket?

For example, I have an existing basket with multiple clones of these two orders in it.

1. Buy 39200 PE, 1200 quantity, market price
  2. Sell 39100 PE, 1200 quantity, market price

Now, I want a new basket without disturbing the existing basket that performs following.

1. Sell 39200 PE, 1200 quantity, market price
  2. Buy 39100 PE, 1200 quantity, market price

It would be useful to have this new basket generated quickly with single click, as it is a bit time consuming to do this through the app and also keep track of market price, especially when the market is moving quickly.

We discussed this a few months ago and will look into it. It could take some time.

Can we have at least a feature to quickly copy or create a clone of an existing basket?
The user could open the basket and quickly toggle buy/sell option of each contract within it.

I believe that is not an efficient way to implement that.

Then kindly enlighten us all what is the efficient way…

Hi All,

I want to create basket orders through a file upload.

Does anyone know what is that file format. Sorry, for reviving this old topic and if most of you find this too basic, but I have been looking for answers and could not find.

Thanks

is it possible to decide the max amount for basket and share in basket get equally distributed ? Combining this with Zerodha Sip feature will be super useful.