Biggest loser of the day

Penny stocks.
I learned a lesson few months back and I made a rule of not Trading in Penny Stocks.
Life is going very good without these penny stocks.

3 Likes

Bro, did u close your positions or are they still open? Because I see them as swing trades. Also , were you on the Long or short side?

@Lets_Invest : Isn’t face valued of penny stocks should be less than Rs. 10.0 ?

Since quantity is shown as 0 in attached screenshot. I think this trade is settled(both buy and sell complete) now.

But seems u are still holding Reliance Industries futures?
You closed your position in Rcom but I can’t see if you were on long or short size.

@zy9599, how come you incurred this big a loss, didn’t you use a SL and exit at a smaller loss. You may not use a SL, but you should definitely have a mental SL and exit no questions asked.

1 Like

From his previous post, it seems like his loss is nothing in comparison with profit he making & quantity he trades…

https://tradingqna.com/t/anybody-made-profit-loss-today/23112/312

Did anyone incur a loss in STEELXIND?? Is there any upside expectation or will it become a penny stock in the near future?

I was on short side of R Com and exit from R com with loss but I have long with Reliance and still in the position

I shorted 3 lot of R com at 11.25 and exited at 11.55

Yes bro I play for big only

Thank you Now I also got this point.

Next day he loss all and more

This is very true

I temporarily stopped trading ,”It is better to be mediocre and learn to live rather than dreaming of getting rich”

Today’s loss.

My loss for the day

Range bound very risky no move is loss .heavy opposite move also loss .only in ur direction move is profit. 2 condition is loss and only 1 condition is win. And that 1 condition that in your direction.God knows when it comes lol

Looks like you acted on the sms tip

Don’t worry You will Recover this Very Soon :+1:

1 Like