Blank charts in kite! Urgent help needed! Please!

Hey guys,
Since yesterday I’m not able to view charts on kite(google chrome). But I’m able to view it properly from my phone’s browser. Is there anything to do within the laptop settings? Need help asap as nothing can be done without charts
Thank you.

Seems to be working fine. Which chart are you trying to load? Suggest you clear your browser cache and maybe restart your browser/system and try again.

1 Like

Tried doing everything as you mentioned. But nothing seems to work. I’ll try with some other laptop and if its working then I guess there is something wrong with my laptop.

Just tried with the other laptop and its still the same. Nothing seems to work. Its not about any particular scrip. No scrip’s chart seems to load.

Hey just tried with different internet connection and it works just fine :smiley:
Its not working from my wired broadband, but works with my phone’s internet connection. Any idea why this happens?

This is the error. Can any computer genius solve this for me please?

HTTP Error 403 Forbidden

Introduction
The Web server (running the Web site) thinks that the HTTP data stream sent by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) was correct, but access to the resource identified by the URL is forbidden for some reason.

This indicates a fundamental access problem, which may be difficult to resolve because the HTTP protocol allows the Web server to give this response without providing any reason at all. So the 403 error is equivalent to a blanket ‘NO’ by the Web server - with no further discussion allowed.

By far the most common reason for this error is that directory browsing is forbidden for the Web site. Most Web sites want you to navigate using the URLs in the Web pages for that site. They do not often allow you to browse the file directory structure of the site. For example try the following URL (then hit the ‘Back’ button in your browser to return to this page):

1 Like

Thanks for your reply but i’m afraid I did not understand anything. Is there a fix for this or not?

The kite charts are not loading. … Kindly provide a solution.

ChartIQ and TradingView both are working fine. Suggest you to raise ticket at support.zerodha.com

What is your wired broadband?

I was facing same problem …
On kite mobile install and update android system web view…

I had the same issues. Chart was not loading in Chrome browser. What I did was first stopped all my extension plugins from running. Then I refreshed the kite page and I got to see the chart again. So the thing is, now you can enable your extensions one by one and keep refreshing kite page to see which one is creating a problem. Once u find that extension either delete it or replace that with some other extension. In my case it was Adguard extension where I went to the settings of Adguard and disabled all settings and then enabled one by one and found WebRTC was enabled which was creating a problem so instead of uninstalling Adguard I disabled WebRTC. Now problem is solved!