BO behavior in case of partial filled orders

How does a bracket order behave in case of partial filling?
Let’s say I placed a BO order with LMT=100, Quantity=500, SL=5 and Target=5. LTP is 105.
After sometime LTP became 100 and immediately jumped to 102 and only 300 of total 500 units could be bought. Now what will happen when LTP becomes 105? Will those 300 bought items be sold or because the order was not completely executed those 300 won’t be sold? What will happen to a partially filled order when the trend goes against me?

In the above case SL and target will be placed for 300 quantity once 300 are traded and remaining parent leg with 200 will be pending. Counter orders are independent of initial(parent order) hence they trade according to the given condition.

OK then is the following assumption on the flow correct?
I placed a BO order with LMT=100, Quantity=500, SL=5 and Target=5
LTP is 105
LTP became 100 and immediately changed to 102. Only 300 units bought
LTP became 105. The 300 units are sold at 105
LTP became 100. The remaining 200 units bought
LTP became 95. The 200 units are sold at 95
LTP became 105, nothing more executed

The above flow is correct.

Hi Please explain for the below case:
I placed a BO order with LMT=100, Quantity=500, SL=10 and Target=10
LTP is 105
LTP became 100 and immediately changed to 102. Only 300 units bought
LTP became 105. Now I want to book my profit for 300units. (don’t want to wait for target) So I exited the BO.
What happens to the pending 200 units?

Thanks

@Harihar. You have to cancel it later. It will be still pending in orderbook. Yeah, If price hits 100, They might be filled if available.

If I exit Bo by exiting parent order ID, then ideally the pending 200 units should get automatically cancelled, right?

What do you mean by Parent order ID?

@anon99108009 Meaning the main order. I think I got the answer in this thread

What I understood, system will generate different order id (say x1 id) for first 300units and the remaining 200units will be with main order id. So I need to exit the x1 id first and then cancel the main order id.
What is your opinion.

@Harihar. How does order id makes difference? Yes Each split will alloted different ID. Based on how many packet we receive while placing BO. In my case, Lets say stock called GTPL Hath way, If we place 500 or more, Always non volume stocks will be splited into many packets, Sometimes, I see, More than 25 packets with 25 different order IDs.

Getting back to your question. Those pending 200, Will be still pending if price didn’t hit for limit price mentioned by user. In your case @100 Rs. If stock price reached 100, It still still depends how those 200 shares will be filled. Either in one packet or multiple.

Order ID ? Yes, As many packets, As my id’s.

Yes. You cannot cancel 200 pending order, Unles we close first filled 300. We have a chance to close total 500. Filled 300 pending 200 by cancelling all. But 300 will be exited for market price. Those pending 200 will not considered as a trade. Hope this helps you