Bo Co orders leverage

hey guys does zerodha allow bo co which was locked in recent corona crash?

i mean the 15 times leverage

it has been locked sinces 2 weeks…and I don’t see BO/CO getting unblocked in the near future.

@mdk Switch to other discount brokers like samco who currently provide full margins for bc/co then switch back to zerodha after they unblock bo/co

It will be unblocked once the VIX falls below 30 or 25! Till then use MIS.

Is there any reason CO is unblocked but not BO? @siva

After many days we started offering these today so thought first we do CO and later BO.

1 Like

Can any one Let me know the current leverage available for Bracket Order and Cover Order in Zerodha.

15 times equity , 31 times futures

1 Like

Thanks Bro for your update…Can i know where are you from and how many years of experience do you have in trading … i am asking this question why because i am new to trading and i want to learn some basics from you

Is there any website or Link to check the bracket order and cover order leverages provided by zerodha ?
If yes please share the link

How much is the leverage in equity f/o stocks?

Is co unlocked for futures now?

Can check below for any latest updates on leverages at Zerodha.
https://zerodha.com/marketintel/bulletin/249809/latest-intraday-leverages-mis-bo-co

1 Like

hey siva … in cover order i am getting only 5 times leverage earlier it was 15 …in equity intrday @Siva

We have reduced a little now , also it depends on stock volatility, few get higher and few get lower.