Brokerage and charges NOT clearly given on Zerodha

I have made several trades on Zerodha previously and decided to record the trades myself by making a trading journal. I want to get information about the brokerage and charges charged for each trade I have done.

Brokerage and charges are available on the console’s P&L section, but it is only visible up to 1 day and it adds up all the charges when we try to see the breakdown.

Hence, I tried to personally calculate charges for each trade through the zerodha brokerage calculator but using it, surprisingly, my numbers don’t match with the charges actually charged in the P&L statements. The charges and brokerage displayed on the brokerage calculator are a lot more than the ones in actual P&L statements.

Aside from this, I also want to know how brokerage is calculated for averaging trades. Eg. I buy 5 shares of company A. for Rs. 100/- then later I buy 3 more for 90/- and later I buy more 2 for 80/- and then I sell all of them collectively i.e 10 shares at 110.

Please answer this because I am seriously concerned about the charges which I thought were very low but now feel like Zerodha has many 'hidden charges’

Thank you.

Have you checked this? For account-specific queries, please raise a ticket here.

Does this mean that the brokerage for intraday trades has been updated recently? I want to know the previous charges as well as recent ones so that I can calculate the charges per order myself and cross check the total amount of charges with zerodha’s statements. Thank you for your answer.

@spk All the details are given here. Do read the complete thread.