Business Groups - Your bet for the Coming Decade? 🤠

One of the interesting and surprisingly intriguing and effective way of Investing is to Invest on the theme of Business group.

We have seen how huge returns were made in the last few years in Adani Group, Mukesh Ambani Group , Tata Group of Stocks. We have also seen how ADAG group stocks made their downfall, We have seen how Mukesh Ambani group gave flat returns for almost 10 years before exploding in 2016. There are lot of other examples which we can discuss in this regard.

There are also lot of dynamics attached to this type of analysis. There are times (for lets say few years) when certain group underperform when compared to the market returns whereas at times, there are some groups which massively outperform the market.

In short, Analysis based on business groups basically gives us a brief idea as to how the business group is performing together at a particular time. It also helps us study and analyse if there are any synergies with group companies and how it benefits the company and sector that we are tracking.

Which Group are you betting your chips on for the coming decade ?

• Mukesh Ambani Group
  • Tata Group
  • Aditya Birla Group
  • Adani Group
  • Bajaj Group
  • Mahindra Group
  • Any Others (Please Specify)

0 voters

Would love to know the group that you are betting on and also would be awesome if you can share the rationale for the same.

1 Like

TATA anyday. I think the rationale’s very clear. The leader himself makes sure that the trust in the group remains and is not distorted. All other things are secondary. Long-term growth has personally been very favorable to me.

Source : Eden Capital Advisors

1 Like

Great business is about great people. With most of these business houses looking at the next generation to take them forward it would be tough to call which one is going to surge. But looking at history if I have to bet I will bet on TATA.

2 Likes

TATA hands down.

Trustworthy, ethical, reliable & long term sustainability.

TATAs are industrialist and revolutionist. TATAs are the future of India.

Kotak !!!

Bajaj groups. They know how to catch the market.

I don’t think Jay Kotak will be able to continue the legacy of his father.

They definitely know how to make the business. You’ll get good returns on your investment but its very unlikely they will be the one leading the pack.

1 Like

Death is inevitable, even legend like sir Ratan Tata has to face it

what I wanted to say is, If Ratan Tata had a heir then the legacy
of Tata Group would be continued by virtuous bloodline

but likes of commoner like me dosen’t change the fact

1 Like