Can anyone explain the highlighted terms?

or

Hey @Vaishnavi_Sharma,
There is one BIG secret about knowing all the stuff that nobody’s gonna tell you.
There is one super secret website (for knowing what website is you will still need to go to this website)

Once you open a browser, type in whatever you want to know

5 Likes

Hi Vaishnavi,

These terms/concepts are need more explanation than that can be provided in a forum post. I suggest you check out Investopedia (the bible of investment related terms) and search for these terms on the top right hand side corner.

Cheers!
~Neha (www.VRDNation.com)

1 Like

For a starter or demo of using this super secret premium service of Mr. Larry Page
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=spoon+feeder

2 Likes

you are brutal, @maddy_Des :grin:

Just give him a break

Ohhh my Gosh…Really:wink::wink:

yeah I really need this, great thanks to you Maddy.

@Vaishnavi_Sharma
Between it seems that you are a rare breed of people who can tolerate online brutality with brave face.
So as a rare concession for you, you can AMA with me.
Will be pleased to help any time.
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks but Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face because I ask too many questions ?:joy:

Excellent response! I believe people who expect to be spoon-fed information (which is easily available) cannot really become good traders. Trading requires a lot of self-driven effort.

1 Like

Few days back he tried to trade in options?!
Can you believe that?! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi Neha,
As Investopedia is for Global Market, Is there any website , from where can learn about Indian Market… ?

Is this about me ?

Yes bro

lol she’s a girl atleast from the name it seems so

1 Like

Okay so one more for you I’m a girl from north.

yeah, seriously Trading can spoil someone’s basic knowledge.

Come on everyone knows there are no girls on internet :slight_smile:

Really, then it’s not internet.:wink:

@Vaishnavi_Sharma
I am not interested whether you are girl, boy, fair and lovely, rough & hairy, sexy or ugly.
Nor am I interested in your north or south.
But I have ample experience of people fooling around using alter egos (esp. pretending to be a better gender) to get more attention/support online.
Hence no worry.
Chill!!!