Can anyone explain the highlighted terms?

sure sir/Ma’am please have some water.

Cheers

Sorry, I post my query because I had some complications to interpret the facts and I thought It’s a right platform for this but I really didn’t know that It’s also like facebook and twitter where the making fun is more important.

1 Like

@Vaishnavi_Sharma
Now I have also started suspecting that you are a girl!!!
What a sudden mood swing!!
Like few posts back you were displaying a sporting brave face!
Its like you went from :grinning: to :sob:
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

And I have already told you that you can AMA me

Of course not Sir/ Ma’am I’m not going to:sob: but yeah It gave me an
A
ma
zing…
experience that you can find rubbish anywhere.

Look!
The same experience that I got after reading your post earlier.
Reap as you sow.
Between if it was that hard for you to accept criticism online, I apologize.
Between have you ordered spoon feeder! :stuck_out_tongue:
Also I withdrew my AMA offer. Find some other swooning fella ready to help you. :slight_smile:
Chill

Please stop it Maddy and dont’ bahave like my elder brother, It’s giving me headache and yeah I have ordered Spoon feeder, Can I eat dosa with it?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@nandan_priya

I find all our Indian websites (Indian context) scattered - you can get all the stuff but will have to cherry pick content from various sources. The best one I liked so far is Zerodha Varsity because of the simplicity and real-life examples they have taken however, it doesn’t go into the basic terminologies to that great of detail as Investopedia does. Also, they don’t have video explainers like Investopedia does.

Anyway, if you haven’t checked out Varsity then it’s definitely worth spending some time on:

1 Like

Hi Neha,
I checked but not in deeply.
Thanks for quality suggestion. I will finish first OPTION module in Varsity.

Thanks

Your brother must be super cool :sunglasses: like me ( Only reason that explains a younger sister bad mouthing elder brother in front of a stranger. Sibling rivalry aka jealously! you know).
So cool that he need nobody’s help with anything. Can look after himself. Knows everthing.
Just like me. :sunglasses:

OR

If you are calling me like behaving elder brother in general.
Sorry Madam - I am "Behen hogi teri, meri nai " type of guy. So don’t try to relate me with any brotherly thing.

Also, why am I even posting replys to you now?

yeah, why are posting reply ? nah don’t take wrong , I really want to know.

shit you know hindi ? I thought you’re from South like most of the crowd here.

First Options and then moving to others???

I completed before Module 1 about stocks and introduction…
What will be your suggestion? Please suggest me…

Apart from Varsity this one has lot of material:
https://www.valueresearchonline.com/learning/

Thanks. Noted this also.

Avoid futures and options, get started with stocks via mutual funds.

Sure.

Let me guess. @Vaishnavi_Sharma is a bot. It has noble mission of killing time for bored traders.

See nobody wud hav answered if someone or some bot asked “what is cross currency swap” or dollar swap cost…

I am sure this bot knows something… actually lot think on how to drive traffic to the site

2 Likes